Tuesday, April 17, 2007

We've Been Busy!

March was a busy month for us. We finished up more house projects in anticipation for Tommy's arrival. The nursery is coming along nicely. His closet is almost full (Mommy can't help herself...baby clothes are soooo cute!) Tillie had her friends come stay with us for a weekend. Shelby and Lucy's parent were away, so Tillie got to play with them the weekend of the big snowstorm. They had lots of fun!



April was also a busy month. The first weekend we were in Annapolis with our friends Connor, Jackie, Ken, Mer, and Brent. We rented a beautiful house and had a great time catching up. It was fun to see the boys try to recapture their college days. They can't party like they used to! Actually, they can party like they used to...but the recovery is a bit harder!! We were excited to meet Connor and Jackie's newest addition, Noah. Joe got some Daddy practice in:




We also had our 32nd week ultrasound this month. Tommy is weighing in at 4 pounds 7 ounces. It sounded awfully big to me, but they assured me that he was only in the 4oth percentile. They said we should expect a 6 1/2 - 8 1/2 pound baby. (I thought that was kind of a big range, but I guess it allows the doctors to say they were accurate...the weatherman should be so lucky!) Tommy is currently lying sideways with is feet curled up into my ribs!! We are getting really excited to meet our little guy. My students are also getting into Mrs. Dubow's baby. I have received many wonderful gifts, which is really thoughtful considering most of my students are from low income families. This was perhaps the sweetest one so far:

(It says: $3.56 From: Jasmine To: Mrs. Dubow Money for the baby)

I told my boss that I think I need a raise! Well that's all our news for now!



No comments: