Monday, July 27, 2009

What Should I Be When I Grow Up?

by Tommy Dubow
Recently I have been on a quest to find my true calling. Mom's been helping me out by bringing me to lots of different places. First we went to the police station because "Officer Dubow" sounded pretty good to me.
I was definitely excited to see the cool car I would get to drive.

My friends Jonah and Owen thought they might want to be cops, too.


Then Mom found out I might get to ride one of these and she nixed the cop idea...what a buzz kill!

So my next idea was that I might want to be a train engineer.




This was fun for a while, but the train that mom brought me to had a very small track and I was afraid that I would never really get out and see the world if I was confined to such a small area...so I nixed the engineer idea. My next idea was to become a jockey.


Unfortunately the stupid horse wouldn't stop going in circles. I know...a zoo keeper!


It was all fun and games until I met this guy (don't mind mom's reflection in the glass).



Maybe I'll be a fireman!

Let's see....cool truck....


Nice ride.....

My friends are on board....



Cool outfit....

...and you get to go down this cool pole!!!


Yup..that's it. I think I want to be a fireman. Mom told me that I have a few more years before I need to decide for sure. I heard her muttering something to dad about "running away from danger, not towards it" and "it's too dangerous", but I'm not sure what that was about. I can't wait to be a fireman!

No comments: