Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tommy's affinity for coins

Get a call from Amy this morning.......

Amy: Ahhh Joe, Tommy swallowed a penny

Joe: A penny?

Amy: Yeah, we were sitting on the couch [Screaming in the background]. I have to go

Amy hangs up the phone

Joe thinking my son choking?!?!

Amy calls back

Amy: Sorry about that, Tommy was throwing up. He did not throw up the penny. Should I call the doctor?

Joe: Not sure. I swallowed a nickel when I was young and I made it out alive.

Amy: You did? What did your parents do?

Joe: Nothing. I never told. them Thought it was best they did not know.

Amy: Your weird. I am calling the doctor.

Amy never called me back. Tommy seemed normal when I got home. Seems like everything worked itself out (or is at least in the process)
Don't forget about Kate.....

No comments: