Sunday, February 5, 2012

Famous Quotes at Casa Dubow

On Video Games
If you don't let me play angry birds, I might not love you - Tom


On Counting to Ten in Spanish
Uno, dos, tres, ocho, cinco, siete, cinco, ocho, cinco - Kate

On Kindergarten
I really hope that kindergarten has a bathroom in the classroom. - Tom
But it might not be - Amy
Let's just hope it is - Tom
2 weeks later
I am so happy that the kindergarten you looked at has bathrooms in the the room - Tom

On Good Looking Men
You're lucky Flynn Rider is a cartoon, because if he walked through that door.... - Amy

On Learning How to Pee
Amy you need to teach Kate how to pee in THE POTTY. - Joe
I am not sure what to teach her, you just sit on the toilet and gravity takes over - Amy
Well then Newton was full of it, because every time she sits on the potty she p*sses on the floor. - Joe

On Valentines Day
Tommy, what is a romantic dinner? - Joe
Umm, Salad and Bacon. - Tommy

No comments: